martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

Hi!
I know I am boring and this is why I will talk about me. Well, my real name is Ana Maria but everyone who knows me, calls me Mara. This name has been chosen for my uncle when I only had less than a year and since then, all call me Mara. I like very much this name and it isn't very common.
I am tall and normal and I have short dark hair and brown eyes. The people say that my mood often changes. I am cheerful one moment and moody the next moment. My best friends think that I am honest, responsible and confident. My family doesn't understand how I can listen to music while I am studying. But I love music, dancing and singing. I have always dreamt with being a good singer or dancer. Nevertheless, now I am studying Translation and Interpretation. I have a bigger sister, her name is Paula, and we are very opposite; we are like chalk and cheese. My sister is very quiet and shy sometimes, and me, I am very loud and extrovert. Surprisingly, I have two more twin siters, they are only five months and are sweet. My mum is hard-working, confident and active; and my father, although they have divorced when I was 9, he is still friendly and funny. This is my family and my life full of problems and sometimes there are surprises too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario