martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009


                    

My other unforgivable visited place

I will count you about my other biggest place.
Everything began one day in June, 2008 when I found a letter in my mailbox. When I arrived home, I opened it. The letter said that the IVAJ had granted me a scholarship and it was all prepared for me to fly to Ireland in August.
To begin with, the whole month of July, I was excited and I wasn't thinking about another thing that wasn't Ireland. On July 30, I boarded the plane very deeply moved and I tried to meet the people with whom I was going to spend the rest of the summer. Then, I met the family with whom I was going to stay; she and her dog, Mary and Tyson, they were very nice and we got on very well. In the beginning, I felt like a fish out of water but later, I got used to it. The following week, we had interesting trips to know Ireland better, to be exact Mullingar, a village from there where I had my "family". The houses were welcoming and the people were kind. Nevertheless, what impressed me most was the admirable green fields, but there was an obstacle which was getting me depressed. In spite of the whole beauty that was around me and the great time I was spending, it was the heavy rain that hardly let us appreciate the magnificent sun. There were days when you couldn't know about which time it would be because 5 minutes it was raining and the next 5 minutes it was sunny.
In the end, I came back-home for surprise because I had said to my mum that I would come back the following day, so when she saw me she burst into tears.

1 comentario:

  1. I miss a lot that wonderful family, it is my second one for me, and the best thing is that I am like a second daughter for Mary too.

    ResponderEliminar