sábado, 20 de marzo de 2010

WOMEN

Today I have decided to write about women. I think that they are important enough for this world. They do everything for their family and sometimes without expecting anything in return. There are a lot of women who live like slaves. Their men don't appreciate them and even they are unfaithful to. I don't understand that kind of people. They say :“I want to share my life with you” and then, they look down on, are unfaithful, lie and everything that hurts a lot. I saw that when we celebrate the women's day, on 8th of March, men usually don't make presents to their women. Nevertheless, when we celebrate the men's day everything changes. Their women always try to buy something to them, to be kind and make them feel good. Why are we so different?

In my case, it happened the same. My boyfriend didn't make me any kind of present because he told me that his family don't celebrate it. However, in my family always we buy something nice to all the women of the family. We try to show them that they are appreciated and loved. I always buy something for my mum that day because she deserves the best, although she was wrong with me in more than one situation. In Romania this day is considered as an equivalent o Mother's Day, where children also give small presents to their mothers or grandmothers. Moreover, on this day it is customary for men to give the women in their lives -whether they were wives, girlfriends, daughters, mothers, grandmothers, colleagues, etc. - flowers and small or big gifts. Nowadays, in more than one country is lost that customary. In my opinion, that is really sad. I think we can change the world if we want and make it better, without wars, lies, etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario