domingo, 3 de enero de 2010

As you saw it, I tried to talk you a little about important people in my life. But, there are a lot of people that I would like to talk about. Nevertheless, I decided to talk about two more persons who are one of the most important persons in my life and they are my boyfriend and my niece.




Firstly, I would talk about my boyfriend. His name is Peter and he is 22. He is very special in my life because I met him when I came here, in Spain. My life had done a volte-face and I really was very sad. I found out that my mum had met another man and he was going to live with us. When he moved to our house, my worse nightmare began. My boyfriend and I were children, we only were 13 and 17. But this is our amazing history. We began to go out everyday and we had a lot of fun together. Now, we are still together and we love very much each other. He is a good person and he tries to reflect his a love in his own way. For him it is difficult to do it because he isn't a person who likes reflect his feelings. Well, only when he is upset reflects a lot his feelings of anger. Nevertheless, our important problem is my mum who doesn't want him as my boyfriend because he hasn't too much studies. He only has finished Secondary school, but now he is looking for a course. I hope my mum understands that he is taking care of me a lot and he really loves me, these are the most important things for me. I don't want a rich, handsome and intelligent boy (with a degree as thinks my mum), I want a simple, sincere, intelligent (it isn't necessary to have a degree according to me) boy who loves me very much and takes care of me like a princess (it was a joke jej). And my boyfriend has these features. Since now, I haven't met another better and if I am sincere I don't want another one.




The other person, it is my niece and her name is Gabriela. She is my sun and when I talk to her I feel so happy! She is only 2 and she is beautiful. She has blue big eyes like my sister, curly dark hair and she is tall at her age. She is very intelligent, but she is like my cat. She breaks all my grandmother's plants! She is a danger in the house. I really miss her, she went to Romania with my sister and my brother-in-law 18 months ago  but I saw her in October last year. She had grown so fast that she didn't recognise me. It is understandable because when they went to there she only was 6 months, more and less. I hope she will be an important person when she will be bigger and have all the things she wants. I wish her the best!  

1 comentario: