domingo, 3 de enero de 2010





"Petite"

"Petite" is the name of my little cat. She is only 3 months and 3 weeks but she is very bad. I am very upset with her right now. She has broken all the things in the house. Firstly, she has ruined my Christmas tree which has been done by my poor boyfriend as a surprise for me. I remember one day when I came back for work. He had gone to buy me one and he was decorating my Chrismas tree! It really surprised me a lot because he isn't that kind of person. But he told me that he had done it in order not to feel myself alone for this season festive. It was very nice from his part to do it. Secondly, she has clung my mother's curtain. Then, she has eaten all my mum's plants and the worse she poops always there if I am not. I don't know why she is so stupid sometimes, I don't know what to do more. I have taught her to do everything in a good way, but she doesn't listen to me. However, I love her a lot, she is very sweet when clearly she doesn't those things. She always comes and kiss me and we have a lot of fun when we play together. She is always there and I don't feel alone. I think this is vey important. Although people say that dogs are a better company and they are more intelligent than cats, I prefer cats. They are smaller and I have cats since I was a child. I can't change my mind and have a dog. Moreover, I only like little dogs because the bigger one are difficult to grow up and more in a flat. They are nice, but I wouldn't like to have one of them. Generally, I like a lot animals and this is why I still want pets in my house. They could be our happiness in the house and in our lives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario