domingo, 3 de enero de 2010

First call

 The first call of this day, Sunday 3, it was a friend of my mother in order to tell me about a new job. I like how it sounds, they pay the just but the most interesting is that it is an afternoon work. In the morning I go to university and in the afternoon at work. But I have another problem because I don't wanna lose my actual work. I like it a lot too due to my flexible schedule. I think that the only person who could help me in my decision is my mother because my boyfriend have told me that if I would accepted this new work I won't have time enough to study and do another things. So, he quite clear told me not to go to this work. I wonder what mu mother will tell me. This afternoon I will call her and talk to her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario