viernes, 1 de enero de 2010

PAULA

Some years ago I wished to be like my sister because everyone loved her. She was always appreciated by all the people because she was intelligent, beautiful; she always got the first place in school ( in Romania it is used to give diplomas to the best pupils or students according to their average that they have obtained) and she could have any boy that she wished. On the contrary, it was me. I was the opposite, I used to obtain second place in school, my parents always thought that I was the black sheep. Moreover, they thought that the only solution it was to marry me with a boy from our village so that I would live near them. It is true that when I was a child I never liked to study and the most amazing it was that my mum used to do my homework. My teachers often asked me about the type of the handwriting due to it was different of mine but I remember that I always told them that it was my handwriting and home I could write slowly. Nevertheless, when I was nine my parents divorced and my mum came to Spain. I remained with my grandparents and they took care of me and my sister. They already had taken care of my sister since She was one year more and less. In that moment my life took a volte-face and I began to change. I started to study and I got the first place in school. I really felt very proud of me because I never had thought I could be good like my sister. Since then I've begun a good student and now, I feel so bad if I get bad marks and I run circles around the matter. Therefore, another important thing has changed and it is about my sister. When she was 21, she married and she didn't go to university because before she prefered to make a professional course. Now, she is trying to look for an university. It is very strange because now she is 23 and I am 18, and me I am already doing a degree and she is still not. I think that life has done a volte-face in our case.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario