sábado, 2 de enero de 2010

Tyson

Today it is a very sad day because Tyson died. Well, I will explain you who is he. Tyson is an Irish dog which I met when the IVAJ granted me a scholarship and I went to Ireland. He was considered one of the members of the family with whom I stayed a month and I learned a lot. He was very old, nevertheless he was very nice and good dog. I can't believe that he died. I remember those unforgivable days when we played together and had a lot of fun running beside the river. Moreover, I feel so sad because his owner is an old woman who lives alone because her husband and son died, the first one because of a cancer, and the second one because of a road accident. Nevertheless, she has another daughter but they live far from each other. I think it is very sad to live alone. I particulary couldn't to live alone and I couldn't talk to anyone, although in her case she had a dog. Me, I have a cat too, but I often feel alone because she can't speak her mind when I have doubts, for example. We can play and have a lot of fun, but it isn't the same like a person. For example, a cat don't tell you anything when you are angry and you discuss with her, on the contrary a person, she/he returns it to you.
To sum up, although everyone dies it hurt us according to our relationship with it and it could hurt a lot even though it is an animal or a person. There are people who like so much animals that if her/his pet died could be the worse.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario